- Pattern: Joyous Squares by Dot Drake
- Started March 9th 2014, finished June 2nd 2014
- Hook size is US 7
- Thread is Valley Yarns Valley Cotton 10/2
- Black Forest color 5949 lot 344093
- Silver Birch color 8418 lot 410889
- Adobe color 7125 lot 410885
- Pine Green color 5398 lot 410880
Friday, March 21st, 2014
I have finished measuring out the amount of thread needed for each color, washed the thread, and wound into balls. Soon I will start, I hope. The process took days to do, and the thread took days to dry.
Monday, March 31st, 2014
Finished two of the larger blocks, 7 more to go. Each large block is sc around the whole thing using the current green. They are then joined with the brown. The edging will be a granny style in brown, the Silver Birch and Pine green worked across the brown, Black Forest will edge it. My goal is to replicate the look of the block for the edging.
Friday, April 3rd, 2014
I timed myself when doing one small block. It looks as if it take about an hour to complete one.
Sunday, June 1st, 2014
Been working hard on the edging. Finished the actual tablecloth Friday, yesterday and today has been focused on the edging. Almost finished it though. Tomorrow certainly!